Saturday, September 10, 2011

Another food post - Hot Sauce Fried Chicken

I know I've been posting a lot about food lately, but this is actually something I've wanted to share since I made it for the first time a few months back, and after this, life should hopefully resume to a world of crocheting and Halloween-related crafts.


About this time last year, I loved cooking. I loved making dinners, and picking up food for dinner and experimenting with flavors, and taking my time to make a wonderful meal. Over the last year, I've somehow lost that interest and want dinner to take as little time as possible to make. This chicken is insanely easy, not too spicy, and doesn't take any time or brain capacity.

Hot Sauce Fried Chicken is just like fried chicken, except instead of dredging your chicken in egg, you dredge it in hot sauce!

I used cut-up chicken breasts, but any kind of chicken will work. Put your hot sauce (or salsa will work) in a bowl. Dredge chicken. Cover in Flour. Fry up in vegetable oil. Feast!



I thought this would be too spicy, but it's really rather mild, and you don't have to think about how to spice up your flour since the hot sauce does all the seasoning for you!

The next time you're short on time, I really recommend doing this. It's quick, easy, and tastes delicious with ranch dressing...what more could you possibly ask for?

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment