So here it is, guys:
I have fingerless gloves to keep my hands warm while typing throughout
the entirety of November, the Xena soundtrack, and about 1/5th of an
outline written in a Rainbow Zebra notebook. I feel like running around
and screaming, and also like I am SERIOUSLY GOING TO EXPLODE with
creative ideas. Yeah, NaNoWriMo starts in about 2 1/2 hours and I AM FUCKING READY. BRING. IT. ON.
Other things in my arsenal of novel writing include:
- So much Halloween candy, and even more when it goes on sale tomorrow.
- A netbook! I can now write any time, anywhere.
- High apple pie in the sky hopes.
- Three years of success under my belt.
- An espresso machine, and a coffee pot.
- A four day weekend in the middle of November.
Seriously. Let's do this. I don't think I've ever felt more ready.