Thursday, July 7, 2011

Inspiration Part 1

I recently heard a piece of advice, that I fully intend to take to heart:

"Feed your mind with the thoughts, words, and images that are most consistent with who you want to be, what you want to have, and what you want to achieve."

And what better place to put those things than in this blog. My space for creations, and of course, the source for those creations: the inspirations. I'll be making a post full of beautiful things every so often in hopes of inspiring myself, and maybe even a few other people.

Arthur Rackham is a Victorian era artist that I just discovered, and absolutely adore.

This picture was my desktop until just yesterday. A beautiful, strong fiery woman...why not me? I need a stronger backbone, and some fire behind my actions when I move, talk, smile and laugh.

So maybe not exactly the "inspirational" woman any person would put on their list, but she's beautiful and strong...maybe I just need to start doing some push ups in the morning? *Chuckles*


"Better a creative mess than tidy idleness"



Eyjafjallajokull.



"And in the middle of winter, I found there was in within me, an invincible summer"

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”



If you, too, would like to be inspired, maybe improve an aspect or two of your life, and to see where I got this advice from you can go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment